Wednesday, April 28, 2004

due to an unexpected glitch in my memory, my paper starts at 2pm, instead of 6pm! wow! an unexpected surprise indeed at 10 in the morning! especially when my revision is messy. anyways, the Lord has been good, and the Holy Spirit reminded me to check my schedule. wow! the Lord is ever gracious. :) things could've been worse right? and i thought about the 'worst-case scenario'. well, i could've missed my exam thinking that it starts at 6! see? :) hah.. anyways, gonan wait for my mum to come home from the market, before i leave home and to conquer my paper. the Wisdom and the Strength of King Solomon and Samson shall renew me thru the Holy Spirit and i will be above and not be beneath, the Head and not the Tail. In Jesus' name i pray, amen. I desire. To be wiser than King Solomon. Wisdom is what i seek. :)